[TripleO][CI] Outage on the rdoprojects.org server is causing jobs to fail

Gabriele Cerami gcerami at redhat.com
Tue Sep 3 15:35:03 UTC 2019

Hi,

this weekend, and outage caused trunk.rdoprojects.org servers to become
unreachable.
As main effect, all tripleo ci jobs were unable to download and install
dlrn repositories for the needed hashes and failed.

The outage has been resolved yesterday but there's a problem with DNS
propagation and we're still seeing DNS queries returning incorrect IPs,
and as a result, jobs are not consistently passing.

We would advise to limit the rechecks until we are sure the DNS results
are stable.

Thanks.