[tc] not seeking reelection

Alexandra Settle a.settle at outlook.com
Mon Sep 2 10:47:16 UTC 2019

On Tue, 2019-08-27 at 09:59 -0500, Lance Bragstad wrote:
Hi all,

Now that the nomination period is open for TC candidates, I'd like to say that I won't be running for a second term on the TC.

Sad news!

My time on the TC has enriched my understanding of open-source communities and I appreciate all the time people put into helping me get up-to-speed. I wish the best of luck to folks putting their hat in the ring this week!

And you were so good at it! Thank you for everything, it has always been so much fun working with you :)

Thanks all,

Lance

--

Alexandra Settle <a.settle at outlook.com<mailto:asettle at suse.com>>