[tc][horizon][all] Horizon plugins maintenance

Julia Kreger juliaashleykreger at gmail.com
Mon Oct 28 19:58:53 UTC 2019

While I totally forgot to bring this up during the ironic meeting
today, I was able to bring it up with the cores present shortly after
the meeting. Everyone was good with granting this access.

As such I've added horizon-core to ironic-ui-core. The only ask from
the ironic team is  that we try to have one core review from the
ironic team as well. If we run into any visibility issues, please
don't hesitate to reach out to the team in IRC.

I hope this is just the beginning of a new age of cross-project
collaboration in OpenStack!

Thanks again!

-Julia