[Kuryr] Meeting move to office hours on #openstack-kuryr and 1500 UTC

Michał Dulko mdulko at redhat.com
Mon Oct 28 17:04:29 UTC 2019

Hi,

The attendance at the Kuryr meetings was very low recently, making most
of them just my monologues (e.g. [1], [2], [3], [4]). Given that I made
a decision to switch to office hours model on our #openstack-kuryr
channel. If you have anything to discuss, just drop by and ping me
(dulek) or ltomasbo on the channel.

Moreover most of the team is based in Europe and have a conflict after
last weekend DST change, so I'm moving the meeting to 1500 UTC.

Also please note that next week's meeting falls during OpenInfra Summit
that I'm attending, so we'll be skipping that meeting.

The commit doing the changes is at [5].

Thanks,
Michał

[1] http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/kuryr/2019/kuryr.2019-10-28-14.33.log.html