[tc] Weekly update

Rico Lin rico.lin.guanyu at gmail.com
Fri Oct 25 09:32:41 UTC 2019

Hello TC members,
Here's some update for this week

** For summit update*

   - No launch time presentation due to launch place limitation
   - Joint Leadership Meeting will take place on Sunday [1]
   - TC Dinner update: Dinner is scheduled at 8:00 pm on Wednesday. More
   detail can be found in [2].
   - Remember we now have two meet project leaders events settled during
   Summit
      - Monday:
      https://www.openstack.org/summit/shanghai-2019/summit-schedule/events/24417/meet-the-project-leaders
      - Wednesday:
      https://www.openstack.org/summit/shanghai-2019/summit-schedule/events/24426/meet-the-project-leaders
   - Right now, we already have some PTG session proposed in [2], please
   help to prepare it before PTG. And of course we still allow new
   suggestions, but be careful and make sure all members notice it.
      - PTG team photo will take place on Friday 11:50-12:00

** We now have goal champions [5]:*

   - tosky for zuulv3 migration
   - diablo_rojo for `Project Specific New Contributor & PTL Docs`

** Reference to Airship TC confirmation feedbacks*

   - Airship is official now! here's what feedbacks OpenStack TCs provides
   [3]

** drop python 2.7 *

   - Discussion for drop python 2.7 in etherpad[7] and ML[4]. There's a lot
   of discussion happened in [6].
   - Please review the schedule mentioned in [7].
   - Also, action required for TC members as TC liaison for projects.

** Release naming status:*
As mentioned in [8], we need TC members to vote on roll call. And by not
give any vote means you're fine to let others decide if any of them are
good.

Thank you, everyone!
And for who will come to Summit! See you in Shanghai:)

[1]
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Governance/Foundation/3November2019BoardMeeting
[2] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/PVG-TC-PTG
[3]