[Infra][Cinder] IBM Storage OpenStack CI Gerrit account issue

Ling LL Chen clclchen at cn.ibm.com
Wed Oct 23 09:05:46 UTC 2019

Hi Dear,

This is Linda from IBM Storage cinder team. Currently we need to set up the
OpenStack CI environment. But now we failed to configure the Gerrit server
with ssh key pair.

We only know the Gerrit account is "ibm_storage_ci", but we don't know
which mail address used for this account.

Would you please help to check this Gerrit account "ibm_storage_ci" and
provide the detail information with us? Thanks.

Regards,

Chen Ling(Linda,陈玲)
Cloud Storage Solutions Development (CSSD)
IBM System
SRA troubleshooting wiki:
https://apps.na.collabserv.com/wikis/home?lang=en-us#!/wiki/W9c4e08533b49_46bf_b9ee_e46fb712a085/page/SRA%20Troubleshoting

Tel: (8621)6092-8292 Ext:28292
Address: 3F, Building 10, 399 Keyuan Road, Zhangjiang Hi-Tech Park, Pudong
New District, Shanghai 201203, China