答复: [kuryr][kuryr-kubernetes] does kuryr-kubernetes support dynamic subnet by pod namespace or annotation?

Michał Dulko mdulko at redhat.com
Tue Oct 22 15:28:34 UTC 2019

Oh, I actually should have thought about it. So if you'll precreate the
network, subnet and a KuryrNet Custom Resource [1] it should actually
work. The definition of KuryrNet can be find here [2], fields are
pretty self-explanatory. Please note that you also need to link
KuryrNet to the namespace by adding an annotation to the namespace:

 "openstack.org/kuryr-net-crd": "ns-<namespace-name>"

Also, just for safety, make sure the KuryrNet itself is named "ns-
<namespace-name>" - I'm not sure if some code isn't looking it up by
name.

Please note that this was never tested, so maybe there's something I
don't see that might prevent it from working.

[1] https://kubernetes.io/docs/concepts/extend-kubernetes/api-extension/custom-resources/
[2] https://github.com/openstack/kuryr-kubernetes/blob/a85a7bc8b1761eb748ccf16430fe77587bc764c2/kubernetes_crds/kuryrnet.yaml