Debian OpenStack Train packages are officially released! [was: OpenStack Train is officially released!]

Thomas Goirand zigo at debian.org
Wed Oct 16 19:33:02 UTC 2019

On 10/16/19 4:22 PM, Sean McGinnis wrote:
> The official OpenStack Train release announcement has been sent out:
>
> http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-announce/2019-October/002024.html
>
> Thanks to all who were part of making the Train series a success!
>
> This marks the official opening of the releases repo for Ussuri, and freezes
> are now lifted. Train is now a full stable branch.
>
> Thanks!
> Sean

Same, thanks everyone! Train packages for Debian have all been uploaded
today, either to Sid when it was Horizon and its plugins, or to
Experimental for everything else. A subsequent upload to Debian Sid will
follow, but will take some time. For those willing to use Train on
Buster, the usual repository scheme applies:

deb http://buster-train.debian.net/debian buster-train-backports main
deb-src http://buster-train.debian.net/debian buster-train-backports main

deb http://buster-train.debian.net/debian
buster-train-backports-nochange main
deb-src http://buster-train.debian.net/debian
buster-train-backports-nochange main

Please report back any issue you see through the Debian bug tracker as
usual. I still haven't had time to run tempest on this, but I could
install Train in Buster and it worked.

Cheers,

Thomas Goirand (zigo)