[ops] Shanghai Meetup

Erik McCormick emccormick at cirrusseven.com
Tue Oct 15 13:21:39 UTC 2019

Greetings Operators!

We have been allocated a half-day session on Thursday afternoon as part of
the PTG. We have room for 50 people and would like to use it as a mini Ops
Meetup. For those who haven't attended one before, these are working
sessions like the forum or PTG rather than formal presentations.

Sessions don't need to be of fixed length for this, especially since it's a
fairly short period of time. How much time we spend on a topic will be
dictated by the cadence of the discussion and interest of the attendees.

Please take a few minutes to add topic suggestions here, and +1 others that
you would like to talk about.

https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/PVG-OPS-Forum-Brainstorming

Thanks, and see you in Shanghai!

-Erik