[tc] Weekly update

Rico Lin rico.lin.guanyu at gmail.com
Mon Oct 14 17:27:23 UTC 2019

Hello friends,

Here's what needs attention for the OpenStack TC this week.
1. We have our meeting last Thursday [1], so please work on actions [2].
And notice that some actions might require TCs to votes/helps on (like in
[4]).
2. We have three potential goals for Ussuri [7] now. Please provide any if
you found any suitable goal idea for Ussuri (or V) cycle.
3. For TC PTG, please propose topics before October 17, so we will have two
weeks to discuss, finalize, and prepare.
4. Rico will help with chair's responsibility during JP's time off [5].
5. Some recently started mailing list with [tc] or [all] tags:
    - [all][tc] What happened in OpenStack Governance recently [3]
    - [tc] Status update on naming our next releases [4]
    - [tc] Time off for JP! [5]
    - [nova][all] Roadmap for dropping Python 2 support [6]

Thank you everyone!

[1]
http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/tc/2019/tc.2019-10-10-14.00.log.html
[2] http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/tc/2019/tc.2019-10-10-14.00.txt