[kolla] Support for removing previously enabled services..

Laurent Dumont laurentfdumont at gmail.com
Fri Oct 11 01:16:17 UTC 2019

Hey everyone,

I'm pretty sure I know the answer but are there any support within Kolla
itself to disable Services that we're previously enabled.

For example, I was testing the Skydive Agent/Analyzer combo till I realized
that it was using about 90-100% of the CPUs or computes and controllers.

[image: image.png]

Re-running Kolla with reconfigure but with Service set to "No" didn't
remove the containers. I had to remove the containers after the reconfigure
finished.

This is Kolla 8.0.1 with a Stein install.

Thanks!