[watcher] Thesis on improving Watcher and collaborating with OpenStack community

info at dantalion.nl info at dantalion.nl
Fri Oct 11 06:52:39 UTC 2019

Hello everyone,

I am a Dutch student at the Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences
(AUAS) and have recently finished my thesis. My thesis was written on
improvements that were made to OpenStack Watcher between February and
Juli of 2019. Specifically, many of these improvements were written to
aid CERN in deploying Watcher. In addition, the thesis describes methods
of collaboration and engaging in communities as well as evaluating
strengths and weaknesses of communties.

Since the thesis primarily resolves around OpenStack I would like to
share it with the community as well. Please find the thesis attached to
this email.

Any feedback, remarks, future advice or other responses are appreciated.

Kind regards,
Corne Lukken (Dantali0n)