[kolla][tacker][glance] Deployment of Tacker Train (VNF CSAR packages issues)

Dharmendra Kushwaha dharmendra.kushwaha at india.nec.com
Fri Oct 11 07:31:12 UTC 2019

Hi Radosław,

Sorry for inconvenience.
We added support for vnf package with limited scope [1] in train cycle, and have ongoing activity for U cycle, so we didn't published proper doc for this feature. But yes, we will add doc for current dependent changes. I have just pushed a manual installation doc changes in [2].
We needs vnf_package_csar_path(i.e. /var/lib/tacker/vnfpackages/) path to keep extracted data locally for further actions, and  filesystem_store_datadir(i.e. /var/lib/tacker/csar_files) for glance store. In case of multi node deployment,  we recommend to configure filesystem_store_datadir option on shared storage to make sure the availability from other nodes.

[1]: https://github.com/openstack/tacker/blob/master/releasenotes/notes/bp-tosca-csar-mgmt-driver-6dbf9e847c8fe77a.yaml
[2]: https://review.opendev.org/#/c/688045/

Thanks & Regards
Dharmendra Kushwaha