[trove] Core team change

Lingxian Kong anlin.kong at gmail.com
Thu Oct 10 06:09:28 UTC 2019

Hi,

As the Ussuri dev cycle begins, it's time to make some changes to Trove core
team. Unfortunately, except myself, there is no one actively
contributing(including coding and reviewing) to Trove according to
https://www.stackalytics.com/report/contribution/trove/90. Some of the
reasons
are probably because there was a significant change in Trove community in
the
history and the security concerns. However, as a member of a public cloud
provider who deployed Trove, I've been trying my best to bring Trove back on
track during the recent several dev cycles.

Although it's very hard to make this decision, I am going to remove all the
current members from the core team according to
https://docs.openstack.org/project-team-guide/open-development.html, but
everyone is encouraged to help review changes and join the core team again
with
enough valuable reviews and contributions.

Thanks for all your contributions in the past.

-
Best regards,
Lingxian Kong
Catalyst Cloud