[tripleo] owls at ptg

Giulio Fidente gfidente at redhat.com
Tue Oct 8 20:28:29 UTC 2019

On 10/8/19 6:54 PM, Wesley Hayutin wrote:
> Greetings,
>
> A number of folks from TripleO will be at the OpenDev PTG.  If you would
> like to discuss anything and collaborate please list your topic on this
> etherpad [1]

hi Wes,

thanks for starting this thread.

I think the Edge topic is quite big and interesting. For example, I have
seen in the etherpad a proposal to discuss the nodes lifecycle
management; I'd like to lead myself a session about Edge as well to
review the status and the plans to support storage at the Edge ... there
is quite a lot to be said regarding all most common storage components
cinder, glance, manila, swift and regarding ceph support (at the Edge)

Another topic about which I'd like to learn about is mistral workflows
deprecation; I don't think I'd be the best person to drive this
conversation though, would be nice if somebody else could pick it up

I think it would also be interesting to try generalize the ffu process
and review the existing process/structures created to support upgrade
and ffu but not sure if we have upgrade/ffu experts in shanghai?

Hopefully we can find at least half day to get people together

--
Giulio Fidente
GPG KEY: 08D733BA