[requirements][heat] remove salt from requirements (used by heat-agents tests only)

Matthew Thode mthode at mthode.org
Mon Oct 7 20:15:53 UTC 2019

Salt has been harsh to deal with.

Upstream adding and maintaining caps has caused it to be held back.
This time it's pyyaml,  I'm not going to hold back the version of pyyaml
for one import of salt.

In any case, heat-agents uses salt in one location and may not even be
using the one we define via constraints in any case.

File: heat-config-salt/install.d/50-heat-config-hook-salt

Installs salt from package then runs
heat-config-salt/install.d/hook-salt.py

In heat-config-salt/install.d/hook-salt.py is defined the only import of
salt I can find and likely uses the package version as it's installed
after tox sets things up.

Is the heat team ok with this?

--
Matthew Thode