[kuryr][kuryr-libnetwork] Nominating Hongbin Lu to kuryr-libnetwork and kuryr core

Michał Dulko mdulko at redhat.com
Wed Oct 2 11:18:57 UTC 2019

Hi,

I'd like to nominate Hongbin Lu to be core reviewer in both kuryr-
libnetwork and kuryr projects. Besides saying that he's doing a great
job maintaining kuryr-libnetwork I'm simply surprised he don't have
+2/-2 rights there and that should definitely get fixed.

As there isn't a lot of people maintaining those projects anymore, I'll
just skip the voting part and add Hongbin to core teams immediately.

Thanks,
Michał