[requirements][mistral][amqp] Failing =?utf-8?Q?=E2=80=9Cdocs=E2=80=9D_?=job due to the upper constraint conflict for amqp

Renat Akhmerov renat.akhmerov at gmail.com
Wed Oct 2 07:57:24 UTC 2019

Hi,

We have a failing “docs” ([1]) CI job that fails because it implicitly brings amqp 2.5.2 but this lib is not allowed to be higher than 2.5.1 in the upper-constraings.txt in the requirements project ([2]). We see that there’s the patch [3] generated by the proposal bot that bumps the constraint to 2.5.2 for amqp (among others) but it was given -2.

Please assist on how to address in the best way. Should we bump only amqp version in upper constraints for now?

[1] https://zuul.opendev.org/t/openstack/build/6fe7c7d3e60b40458d2a98f3a293f412/log/job-output.txt#840
[2] https://github.com/openstack/requirements/blob/master/upper-constraints.txt#L258
[3] https://review.opendev.org/#/c/681382

Thanks