[tripleo][ironic][ansible][openstack-ansible] Ironic/Baremetal Ansible modules

Artem Goncharov artem.goncharov at gmail.com
Thu Nov 28 13:18:37 UTC 2019

Hi

There is a bigger issue to be resolved first: what is the home for OS Ansible modules (https://review.opendev.org/#/q/project:openstack/ansible-collections-openstack <https://review.opendev.org/#/q/project:openstack/ansible-collections-openstack>, started by Monty recently. Somehow I struggle to find original discussion on that)? How those are treated now part of Ansible now doesn’t really look that much promising/effective and I have just a big bunch of improvements waiting for OS to overtake development.