[neutron] Including networking-ovn-core team into neutron-core

Slawek Kaplonski skaplons at redhat.com
Thu Nov 28 08:26:59 UTC 2019

Hi neutrinos,

We recently merged spec [1] and now we are starting to moving networking-ovn code to be in neutron tree.
Blueprint to track progress of this is on [2].
As a consequence of this merge of code, I think that we need to also include networking-ovn-core team into neutron-core to give people who are cores on networking-ovn today ability to merge ovn related patches in neutron after this migration will be done.
Of course current networking-ovn cores should only approve patches related to ovn driver, and not approve patches related to different areas of neutron code.
So if there will be no objections for that until the end of this week, I will include networking-ovn-core group in neutron-core.

[1] https://review.opendev.org/#/c/658414/
[2] https://blueprints.launchpad.net/neutron/+spec/neutron-ovn-merge

—
Slawek Kaplonski