[neutron][L3][OVN] add a time slot for OVN L3 functionality in the L3 meeting

LIU Yulong i at liuyulong.me
Wed Nov 27 15:33:02 UTC 2019

Hi all,

Neutron team recently merged the convergence ML2+OVS and OVN [1], it was also
discussed during the PTG in Shanghai [2]. And more about that is the train is
now getting started [3][4]. So during the L3 meeting, we may want to add a new
section in L3 meeting to talk about some OVN L3 related topics, such as feature
gaps, bugs, new ideas or anything needs to draw the attention of the neutron team.
OVN is also a long-developed project with various functions. So, an independent
L3 meeting time looks appropriate, we cannot cover all the OVN stuff in one meeting.
So if you are interested in OVN and some L3 stuff, do not be hesitant, please come to
the L3 meeting with your thoughts, ideas or questions. The Neutron L3 Sub-team
Meeting [5] will be held weekly on Wednesday at 14:00 UTC in irc channel #openstack-meeting.

[1] http://specs.openstack.org/openstack/neutron-specs/specs/ussuri/ml2ovs-ovn-convergence.html
[2] http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-discuss/2019-November/010702.html
[3] https://blueprints.launchpad.net/neutron/+spec/neutron-ovn-merge
[4] https://review.opendev.org/#/q/topic:bp/neutron-ovn-merge