[meta-sig] Add Thierry Carrez to core reviewer

Rico Lin rico.lin.guanyu at gmail.com
Wed Nov 27 13:43:34 UTC 2019

I would like to propose adding Thierry to core reviewer for governance-sigs
I don't think anyone will doubt his knowledge of maintaining
governance-sigs repo.
He will be able to do core review on all patches. To create SIG patch, it
will require both UC and TC to give their blessing. That means besides
Amy's +2, we only need Thierry or mine +2 to approve the workflow.

Let me know what you think if you have other thoughts, otherwise, I will
add him in core think week.

--
May The Force of OpenStack Be With You,

*Rico Lin*irc: ricolin