[tc][board][all] - Adding OpenStack community support to the savedotorg campaign

Graham Hayes gr at ham.ie
Tue Nov 26 12:55:28 UTC 2019

Hey All,

I am not sure if this has been seen by everyone or not - but there is
a change in how the .org top level domain is being ran in the works, in
a way that may not be in the best interests of the non profits that it
was created to facilitate. [1]

A lot of  well known non profits have already joined, and as a
community that has an interest in the internet as a whole, and
uses a .org domain, I think we should add our voice in support.

What do people think? Are we happy to have the TC use its voice on
behalf of the OpenStack project, or do we think the board should use
its voice on behalf of the entire foundation?

- Graham

1 - https://savedotorg.org/