[oslo] Virtual PTG Planning

Ben Nemec openstack at nemebean.com
Mon Nov 25 18:02:45 UTC 2019

This happened and we had some good discussion, so I'm glad we were able
to get so much of the team together. There were a few technical
difficulties, but I feel like those happen anytime you start a new video
conference.

There are some notes on the etherpad that cover the decisions made on
the call, and there were a few action items that came out of it. If you
have any questions about what was discussed feel free to ping us on
#openstack-oslo or reply here.

Thanks.

-Ben