[kolla] PTG summary

Andreas Jaeger aj at suse.com
Fri Nov 22 21:29:59 UTC 2019

On 22/11/2019 17.47, Mark Goddard wrote:
> [...]
> ## Ceph Ansible
>
> We are continuing to investigate Ceph Ansible as an alternative to our
> native Ceph deployment. The work to migrate from an existing kolla
> deployment is still ongoing. There are some potential blockers in the
> form of no Ubuntu container image support in ceph-ansible, and no ARM
> container images published by the ceph-container project.

I suggest to talk with the Ceph community before spending more work
here. ceph-ansible is getting replaced in March by "SSH orchestrator", see

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1JpcETNXpuB1JEuhX_c8xtgNnv0gJhSaQUffM7aRjUek/edit#slide=id.g78e5cb0e10_0_0

Andreas
--
 Andreas Jaeger aj at suse.com Twitter: jaegerandi
  SUSE Software Solutions Germany GmbH, Maxfeldstr. 5, D 90409 Nürnberg