[ops] Running VMware atop of OpenStack (eg: esxi)

Paul Belanger pabelanger at redhat.com
Fri Nov 22 17:21:08 UTC 2019

Greetings,

I wanted to ask if anybody in the community is running VMware a top of
OpenStack in any capacity?  In Ansible we are doing a POC as part of our
testing platform and running into some common ops issue. For example,
what do people usually do for things like using config-drive? Is there
any specific tooling you us to customize esxi images to run atop
OpenStack.

Bascially, looking for humans to bounce questions off and see who else
is doing it.

Thanks!
Paul