Freezer Project Update

Deepa deepa.kr at fingent.com
Wed Nov 20 12:35:31 UTC 2019

Hello Amjad/James

We tried installing Freezer .Freezer-scheduler and Freezer-agent in a VM which need to be backed up and Freezer-api and freezer-webui on controller node.The version of Openstack is Train.

Unfortunately nothing worked out ☹

Getting below error on VM (client to be backed up) when I run freezer-agent --action info

Critical Error: Authorization Failure. Authorization Failed: Not Found (HTTP 404) (Request-ID: req-0c71d8b4-ef1a-4c8d-8d12-26df763f5085)

And getting error in Dashboard when we enabled Freezer-api and freezer-webui in dashboard

During handling of the above exception ([*] Error 401: {"error": {"message": "The request you have made requires authentication.", "code": 401, "title": "Unauthorized"}}), another exception occurred:

Doubt the issue is with keystone versioning v2/v3.It will be great if you can share or tell freeze.env file for Freezer-agent (For client VM) and freezer-api.conf file parameters.

Also what should be admin.rc file for freezer-webui.

freezer-scheduler --config-file /etc/freezer/scheduler.conf start

Could not find versioned identity endpoints when attempting to authenticate. Please check that your auth_url is correct. Not Found (HTTP 404) (Request-ID: req-2adb597d-7ad5-45a8-9888-6b552c8e55cc)

Any guidance is highly appreciated .

Thanks a lot

Regards,

Deepa K R