[tc] Recent updates and action items
jean-philippe at evrard.me
Wed Nov 20 09:20:25 UTC 2019
Hello TC members,
There are still business opportunities merging for 2019. The process
for 2020 need to start soon.
We have action items from the Summit and PTG  to take care. Please
review etherpads and check if any part actions that you already been
assigned or whould like to help. Here are a few action items already if
you want to help:
- ttx: will be working on the technical vision reflection, as we
arrive at the end of the road (2019).
- gmann: will be working on the multiple goals he has, including
python versions. A little help would be welcomed I guess :)
- mnaser: will be working on telemetry and an oslo project to
expose metrics for prometheus. (If I didn't get that one wrong)
- jungleboyj: will write a blog post about the analysis of the
Foundation user survey. We should read it when it's ready and prepare
the next one
- mugsie: is writing a new proposal for release naming based on
what we discussed at the summit
- We all should think about stable policy and what to do about it,
based on the feedback from TheJulia/smcginnis/release+requirements
team. Maybe diablo_rojo can follow this?
- everyone: we should promote the first contact sig to
organisations that might need help on getting things achieved in
- zaneb: will propose documentation of the process on how TC
members should vote on conflicting resolutions when there is no
- mnaser: will be the point of contact for the infra matters of
- ttx: will investigate a merge tc/uc
- evrardjp: will start the new ideas concept that was floated
before the summit and got traction during the summit.
PowerVMStackers is now a SIG . However, mnaser suggested to move to
a multi-arch SIG. Mohammed, do you want to get started on this?
V release naming process is now started .
Jean-Philippe & Rico
More information about the openstack-discuss