[gnocchi][telemetry][ceilometer][cloudkitty][monasca] Gnocchi unmaintained

Radosław Piliszek radoslaw.piliszek at gmail.com
Tue Nov 19 20:27:23 UTC 2019

I second Matthias' stance - MongoDB does not look like the future-proof
tool for the job, it's not really well suited for time-series data.
I feel that would just be "wasted" work to bring it back, unless it is
really like snapping fingers...
Not to mention supporting it in the long run.
Obviously not me making decisions. :-)

The other part, bringing API back, seems nice as there are ppl using
Ceilometer with Monasca this way.

I am glad to hear that Monasca is finally getting official support as a
publisher in Ceilometer.
This should actually solve the main issue of lack of a reliable publisher -
Monasca already handles
modern persistent time-series databases.

I added [monasca] since we have the topic of Monasca as one of Ceilometer's
new publishers. Feel free to remove.

-yoctozepto

wt., 19 lis 2019 o 20:41 Matthias Runge <mrunge at matthias-runge.de>