AW: [gnocchi][telemetry][ceilometer][cloudkitty] Gnocchi unmaintained

Witek Bedyk witold.bedyk at suse.com
Tue Nov 19 11:36:06 UTC 2019

Another approach could be to use Monasca as the back end. The publisher
has been recently added upstream [1].

It uses InfluxDB as the time series DB. The message queue between the
API and TSDB adds resiliency and allows setting up InfluxDB in HA.

What you get on top is a generic, multi-tenant monitoring solution.
Cloud users can install their own agents, push own application metrics
and set up own alerting per project. Support for auto-scaling with Heat
templates is included.

Greetings
Witek

[1]