Trove Image issue

Lingxian Kong anlin.kong at gmail.com
Tue Nov 19 07:53:37 UTC 2019

On Sat, Nov 16, 2019 at 4:19 AM <rabia.shaheen at xflowresearch.com> wrote:

> Hi Team,
>

> I have deployed kolla-ansible(Stein) with Trove enable and using Trove
> prebuild images to build the Database VM but VM is constantly stuck in
> build state. I am not sure how to use prebuild image key which is in
> https://opendev.org/openstack/trove/src/branch/master/integration/scripts/files/keys folder.

This key file is not used any more. The Nova keypair used for creating
trove instance is configured in 'nova_keypair' config option.

> Can you please guide me regarding the key usage for prebuild images (
> http://tarballs.openstack.org/trove/images/)
>

> To build my own trove image on kolla-ansible, is there any specific guide
> available for it?

For how to build trove guest image, please refer to the official trove doc
https://docs.openstack.org/trove/latest/admin/building_guest_images.html

-
Best regards,
Lingxian Kong