[Magnum] Virtual PTG planning

Feilong Wang feilong at catalyst.net.nz
Mon Nov 18 21:46:30 UTC 2019

Hi team,

As we discussed on last weekly team meeting, we'd like to have a virtual
PTG before the Xmas holiday to plan our work for the U release. The
general idea is extending our current weekly meeting time from 1 hour to
2 hours and having 2 sessions with total 4 hours. My current proposal is
as below, please reply if you have question or comments. Thanks.

Pre discussion/Ideas collection:   20th Nov  9:00AM-10:00AM UTC

1st Session:  27th Nov 9:00AM-11:00AM UTC

2nd Session: 4th Dec 9:00AM-11:00AM UTC

--
Cheers & Best regards,
Feilong Wang (王飞龙)
Email: flwang at catalyst.net.nz
Level 6, Catalyst House, 150 Willis Street, Wellington