Freezer Project Update

Amjad Kotobi kotobi at dkrz.de
Fri Nov 15 19:42:06 UTC 2019

Hi,

This project is pretty much in production state, from last summit it got active again from developer ends, we are using it for backup solution too.
Documentation side isn’t that bright, very soon gonna get updated, anyhow you are able to install as standalone project in instance, I did it manually, didn’t use any provision tools.
Let me know for specific part of deployment that is not clear.

Amjad