[all] Nominations for the "V" release name

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Fri Nov 15 15:55:57 UTC 2019

On 2019-11-15 09:29:03 -0600 (-0600), Sean McGinnis wrote:
[...]
> The next developer event will take place in Vancouver, BC.
[...]
> The name must refer to the physical or human geography of the
> region encompassing the location of the OpenStack design summit
> for the corresponding release.
[...]

It's worth noting we haven't had an OpenStack Design Summit for
years now (not since the PTG/Forum split), and the last few have
been Open Infrastructure Summits. But the upcoming event in
Vancouver isn't one of those either (event naming yet to be
determined), so presumably the event name in this rule is being
interpreted loosely.

(With love, your friendly neighborhood pedant.)
--
Jeremy Stanley