[kolla] Shutdown ordering of MariaDB containers?

Eddie Yen missile0407 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 15 13:19:40 UTC 2019

Yes, we're doing this when all MariaDB containers are down.
But we still curious about this problem. Ordering to shutdown then boot up
the MariaDB cluster still can caused this issue.

My initial guess is that the docker is startup earlier than network, caused
they can't connect each other.
But it still a guess because the connection usually back if restart
container manually. At least this is what we solve if the service can't
connect to DB or AMQP but both them are fine.

Perhaps I may try this. For now, it seems like using mariadb_recovery is
the only way to let MariaDB back online if reboot the whole cluster right?

Mark Goddard <mark at stackhpc.com> 於 2019年11月15日 週五 下午8:07寫道: