[oslo] Adoption of microversion-parse

Clark Boylan cboylan at sapwetik.org
Thu Nov 14 00:20:03 UTC 2019

On Wed, Nov 13, 2019, at 3:56 PM, Ben Nemec wrote:

> On 10/21/19 9:14 AM, Thierry Carrez wrote:
> > Thierry Carrez wrote:
> >> [...]
> >> I'll propose the project addition so you can all vote directly on it :)
> >
> > https://review.opendev.org/#/c/689754/
> >

> This has merged, but I still don't have access to the core group for the
> library. Is this the point where we need to get infra involved or are
> there other steps needed to make this official first?

Ideally the existing cores would simply add you as the method of checks and balances here. Any current member can manage the member list as well as a Gerrit admin. Once you've been added by the existing core group you'll be able to add any others (like oslo-core).

You can find the existing group members here: https://review.opendev.org/#/admin/groups/1345,members

If for some reason this voluntary hand over doesn't work then the infra team's gerrit admins can get involved, but the ideal is that existing core members would do it themselves to ack the handover.

Clark