[oslo] Virtual PTG Planning

Ben Nemec openstack at nemebean.com
Wed Nov 13 18:08:27 UTC 2019

Hi Osloers,

Given that a lot of the team was not in Shanghai and we had a few topics
proposed that didn't make sense to discuss as a result, I would like to
try doing a virtual PTG the way a number of the other teams are. I've
added a section to the PTG etherpad[0] with some proposed details, but
in general I'm thinking we meet on Jitsi (it's open source) around the
time of the Oslo meeting. It's possible we might be able to get through
everything in the regularly scheduled hour, but if possible I'd like to
keep the following hour (1600-1700 UTC) open as well. If everyone's
available we could do it next week (the 18th) or possibly the following
week (the 25th), although that runs into Thanksgiving week in the US so
people might be out. I've created a Doodle poll[1] with selections for
the next three weeks so please respond there if you can make it any of
those days. If none of them work well we can discuss alternative options.

Thanks.

-Ben

0: https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/oslo-shanghai-topics
1: https://doodle.com/poll/8bqiv865ucyt8499