[ptg][PTL] Auto-generated etherpad links !

Akihiro Motoki amotoki at gmail.com
Wed Nov 13 13:16:30 UTC 2019

Hi,

I created the wiki page for Ussuri PTG etherpad [1] based on the
latest snapshot of the auto-generated etherpad links [2].
The auto-generated page to collect etherpad links is really useful,
but it will be gone when the next PTG comes, so I believe the wiki
page is still useful for memory.

PTLs, please update the links of your projects if they are not up-to-date.

Thanks,
Akihiro Motoki (amotoki)

[1] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/PTG/Ussuri/Etherpads
[2] http://ptg.openstack.org/etherpads.html