[infra] Etherpad problem

Akihiro Motoki amotoki at gmail.com
Tue Nov 12 14:27:26 UTC 2019

Hi,

I updated the restored etherpad [1] based on the history at the last
moment [2], especially "Review old, stagnant specs" session.
If someone has notes on spec reviews discussed after the etherpad
became broken (around L.562-569).

[1] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/Shanghai-Neutron-Planning-restored
[2] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/Shanghai-Neutron-Planning/timeslider#16117

Thanks,