BGP dynamic routing

Volodymyr Litovka doka.ua at gmx.com
Tue Nov 12 07:38:08 UTC 2019

Hi Ryan,

thanks for the reply. To be frank, I can't come up with some general use
cases for such RFE. I'm solving particular problem, connecting remote
premises over VPN to the cloud tenant and is able to combine BGP on VPN
concentrator and static routes inside tenant. The question was like
"what if supported? It will be convenient."

I appreciate your efforts and thanks again for the answer.