BGP dynamic routing

Ryan Tidwell tidwellrdev at gmail.com
Mon Nov 11 19:47:15 UTC 2019

At the moment neutron-dynamic-routing does not support receiving routes
from its peers. If you look at the code, you'll see that the BGP will
handle any route updates it gets from a peer by simply invoking a no-op
routine that logs an info message [1]. You're not the first one to ask the
question, so if you can express a solid use case I think an RFE could be
crafted to support you. I just haven't seen the use case expressed by
anyone yet, but that's not to say it doesn't exist.

-Ryan Tidwell

[1]
https://github.com/openstack/neutron-dynamic-routing/blob/master/neutron_dynamic_routing/services/bgp/agent/driver/os_ken/driver.py#L40