[infra] Etherpad problem

Brian Haley haleyb.dev at gmail.com
Sat Nov 9 16:31:36 UTC 2019

On 11/9/19 10:16 AM, Slawek Kaplonski wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Just at the end of the ptg sessions, neutron etherpad was got broken somehow.
> Now when I try to open [1] I see only something like:
>
> An error occurred
> The error was reported with the following id: 'igzOahZ6ruH0eSUAWKaj'
>
> Please press and hold Ctrl and press F5 to reload this page, if the problem
> persists please send this error message to your webmaster:
> 'ErrorId: igzOahZ6ruH0eSUAWKaj
> UserAgent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.14; rv:70.0) Gecko/20100101
> Firefox/70.0
> TypeError: r.dropdowns is undefined in
> https://etherpad.openstack.org/javascripts/lib/ep_etherpad-lite/static/js/pad.js?callback=require.define
> at line 18'
>

> We can open one of the previous versions which is available at [2] but I don't
> know how we can fix original etherpad or restore version from [2] to be original
> etherpad and make it working again.
> Can someone from infra team check that for us maybe?
> Thx in advance for any help.
>
> [1] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/Shanghai-Neutron-Planning
> [2] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/Shanghai-Neutron-Planning/timeslider#16117

Hi Slawek,

When I just went to check this etherpad now, noticed I had a tab open
that was in "Force reconnect" state.  I made a copy of that, just might
be a little out of date on the last items.  The formatting is also a
little odd, but at least it's better than nothing if we can't get the
original back.

https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/neutron-ptg-temp

-Brian