[olso][taskflow] graph-flow failed task will halt execution of children?

Michael Johnson johnsomor at gmail.com
Fri Nov 8 16:35:48 UTC 2019

Short answer is yes. When a task fails and the revert path starts, it
goes back up the graph executing the revert methods and will not
execute any children beyond the failed task.

That said, there is an option in the engine to disable reverts
(execution will simply halt at the failed task), there are ways to
make decision paths, and there is a pretty robust set of retry tools
that can be applied in a revert situation.

Michael