[kolla] Repository setup in non-internet environment.

Christian Berendt berendt at betacloud-solutions.de
Thu Nov 7 09:25:02 UTC 2019

Hello Eddie.

> On 6. Nov 2019, at 13:28, Eddie Yen <missile0407 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> 1. Docker-ce repository.

Use an APT mirror. For example Aptly.

> 2. Pip repository.
> (Also having others perhaps.)

Packages from Pypi should no longer be necessary for the use of Kolle-Ansible. For some time now.

If that's still the case, use a Pypi Mirror. For example Devpi.

The Docker images can also be mirrored. Use a local Docker registry to do this.

The use of an HTTP proxy like Squid is also possible. This proxy must have online access.

The use of Nexus OSS is also a possibility. Then you only have one central mirror service.

If you want to build completely offline you can't avoid single mirrors for the single packages (Docker, APT, Pypi).

We provide a role under https://github.com/osism/ansible-mirror to deploy individual mirror services with Docker Compose.

> Does Kolla planning to support non-internet deployment? I would like to do this if possible.

This is already possible and we do this very often.

HTH, Christian.

--
Christian Berendt
Chief Executive Officer (CEO)

Mail: berendt at betacloud-solutions.de
Web: https://www.betacloud-solutions.de

Betacloud Solutions GmbH
Teckstrasse 62 / 70190 Stuttgart / Deutschland

Geschäftsführer: Christian Berendt
Unternehmenssitz: Stuttgart
Amtsgericht: Stuttgart, HRB 756139