[ospurge] looking for project owners / considering adoption

Adrian Turjak adriant at catalyst.net.nz
Mon Nov 4 03:00:08 UTC 2019

Also of potential interest is our own internal variant of project
termination:
https://gitlab.com/catalyst-cloud/python-opsclient/blob/master/opsclient/ops/v1/project.py

Note, a recent thing we ran into was a lack of support for Swift Bulk
deletion... which we are now turning on and fixing, because deleting a
project with 2mil + objects one by one is... slow.