[cinder] core list update

Brian Rosmaita rosmaita.fossdev at gmail.com
Sun Nov 3 00:03:44 UTC 2019

In preparation for the PTG, it's time to revise the list of Cinder core
contributors. The following people have made great contributions to
Cinder, but unfortunately Cinder is no longer their current focus, and
they've indicated that they no longer have sufficient time to act as
core reviewers for the project:

- John Griffith
- TommyLike Hu
- Xing Yang
- Yikun Jiang

On behalf of the entire Cinder project team, I thank John, TommyLike,
Yikun, and Xing for their past service to Cinder, and hope that they may
find more time to spend on Cinder in the future.

While I'm thanking people, I should also thank the current members of
the cinder-core group for all their work during the Train cycle (and
thank them in advance for all the work I look forward to them doing
during Ussuri!):

- Eric Harney
- Gorka Eguileor
- Ivan Kolodyazhny
- Jay Bryant
- Rajat Dhasmana
- Sean McGinnis
- Walter A. Boring IV

There will leave some openings for new core contributors during the
Ussuri cycle.  If you're interested in getting some advice about how to
position yourself to become a Cinder core, please seek out me or any of
the active cores listed above during the PTG.  For people who won't be
at the PTG, you can always look for us in #openstack-cinder.

Let's have a productive PTG!

cheers,
brian