[ospurge] looking for project owners / considering adoption

Tobias Rydberg tobias.rydberg at citynetwork.eu
Sat Nov 2 08:19:14 UTC 2019

Hi,

A Forum session is planned for this topic, Monday 11:40. Suites perfect
to continue the discussions there as well.

https://www.openstack.org/summit/shanghai-2019/summit-schedule/events/24407/project-resource-cleanup-followup

BR,
Tobias

Tobias Rydberg
Senior Developer
Twitter & IRC: tobberydberg

www.citynetwork.eu | www.citycloud.com

INNOVATION THROUGH OPEN IT INFRASTRUCTURE
ISO 9001, 14001, 27001, 27015 & 27018 CERTIFIED