Retiring TripleO-UI - no longer supported

Andreas Jaeger aj at suse.com
Fri May 31 06:40:24 UTC 2019

On 24/05/2019 17.57, Jason Rist wrote:
> No, there might be stable branch work, but going forward no additional
> features or work will be done against master, and I will additionally be
> retiring associated projects such as openstack/ansible-role-tripleo-ui
> and code relating to tripleo-ui in puppet-triple and tripleoclient.  I
> will follow-up on this thread with additional links.

Won't you need ansible-role-tripleo-ui for stable branches?

puppet-tripleo  and pyyton-tripleoclient have branches, so you can
remove from master.

But since you want to maintain stable branches of tripleo-ui longer, I
guess you need support for it in repos that are not branched.

Andreas
   GF: Felix Imendörffer, Mary Higgins, Sri Rasiah
       HRB 21284 (AG Nürnberg)