[keystone][placement][neutron][api-sig] http404 to NotFound, or how should a http json error body look like?

Lajos Katona katonalala at gmail.com
Fri May 31 05:59:09 UTC 2019

Hi Michael,
Thanks.
That would  be the best.
I checked another way to do the error processing on the client side like
nova does (see the wip patches: https://review.opendev.org/662204 &
https://review.opendev.org/662205) but that would mean everybody has to do
the same who start using an API which was changed to list of errors.

Regards
Lajos

Michael McCune <elmiko at redhat.com> ezt írta (időpont: 2019. máj. 30., Cs,
19:15):