[ironic][edge]: Recap of PTG discussions

David.Paterson at dell.com David.Paterson at dell.com
Thu May 30 21:50:47 UTC 2019

There is an ironic redfish driver but it's still a WIP.  Right now, I believe you can control power and manage boot mode (pxe, media...) with Redfish driver but implementing BIOS and RAID support is still ongoing.

Re: firmware, there is an ironic spec for Dell EMC hardware here: https://github.com/openstack/ironic-specs/blob/master/specs/approved/drac-firmware-update-spec.rst

Thanks,
dp